Merry Christmas, everyone!! Today’s post is dedicated to my Holiday Hair & Makeup tutorials that I posted! I actually recreated the makeup I wore at my work’s Christmas party on December 15th. I hope you enjoy the look I put together.
Holiday Party Makeup Inspired by Selena Gomez
This look was inspired by Selena Gomez’s makeup on the Glamour magazine cover! It’s just your basic, classic, pin-up look with winged liner and red lips. I love the simplicity, but it also has a sort of opulence to it when you wear a matte, velvet lip. Don’t you find it is so appropriate for this time of year?
- Urban Decay original primer potion
- Lancome innocence couture quad – fashion scoop / Sedona Lace EB 09 *
- Smashbox nude eye shadow / Sedona Lace EB 15 *
- Essence midnight in Pairs gel liner/quo bent liner brush
- Annabelle black eye shadow / Sedona Lace 23 *
- Lancome showstopper style quad – filigree / Sedona Lace EB 09 *
- Urban Decay 24/7 perversion eyeliner
- Lancome mascara base (read more)
- Hard Candy glamoflauge concealer
- L’Oreal lip liner berries
- Revlon eyelash curler
- L’Oreal telescopic carbon black
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Mat Lipstick 160 Rouge Hypnose *
- NARS Sin blush / Sedona Lace 850 *
Holiday Sleek Waves Hair Tutorial
Likewise, the hair is also a classic but modern look. I decided to straighten my hair to have sleek results after curling. I was not going for a voluminous look, which is what I would normally wear.
- KQC thermal spray *courtesy of Flat Iron Experts
- Clinique white comb (the random old thing from the 90′s)
- NuMe Fashionista Styling Iron *courtesy of NuMe
- Amika Triple Barrel Set *courtesy of Flat Iron Experts
- Herbal Essences fix me hair spray